Greeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat! Just what I need - pictures of me looking like I've been run over by a truck. All I can hope is that Mr. Running Shorts indeed agrees to cooperate for the pictures. :P
My dear, dear hubby put a new draw string in my shorts for me last night. I am hoping this does the trick.
Say cheese :P
From: 'MarathonFoto' [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:42 AM
Subject: MarathonFoto will be at Big Sur Half Marathon taking photos
Greetings from your friends at MarathonFoto!
By now you are ready to run in the Big Sur Half Marathon. We just wanted to let you know that we will be at the event taking photos to record your achievement. After the race we will send you an email link to your photos when they are available for viewing.
Good luck and remember to do two things to make this work well:
1. Smile when you see the photographers! (um....okay)
2. Make sure your bib number is clearly centered and visible so we will be able to identify you after the race. (translated: make sure you are not hunched over in visible pain so we can see your number)
Our Customer Service staff is available to assist you:
* Phone: 1-800-424-3686 or Outside US 1-641-472-6892
* Online: http://www.marathonfoto.com/customer_service.cfm
* Mail: MarathonFoto, 2280 West Tyler, Fairfield, IA 52556