The updated TO DO list:
- Pack (list below)
- Search for the bottom of the laundry abyss
- 1 more short run to go – either tonight or tomorrow
- Pack boys’ stuff for the weekend
- Pray that my running shorts cooperate
- Find a way to get new drawstring in to running shorts
- Make spa appointment
- Stop eating so much Halloween candy already!
- Nurse sick kids back to health
- Don’t catch bug from aforementioned sick kids
- Buy noisemakers for Saturday’s football championship
- Get caught up at the office
- Print boarding passes (Friday)
- Upload new songs to iPod (hopefully I will get around to this)
- Charge iPod, camera, etc. (thanks Dan!)
Running Items to PACK:
- Running shorts
- Under Armor shirt
- Long-sleeve shirt for pre-race
- Jog Bra (no Katie Holmes for me!)
- Post-race clothes – for sweatbag
- Ipod / headphones
- Handheld water bottle
- Gu / Cytomax gels
- Small wash cloth
- Body Glide
- Safety pins
- Starbucks Ice Coffee
Thanks, Pat for sharing your list with me. Have I missed anything?
I am not doing too well mentally this week....it has been tough. The kids are sick - especially my little one - and there is just too much for me to do. I am behind at work, and it stinks.
D's football coach needed help writing a proposal for an NFL Football Grant to help cover costs if the team ends up making it to nationals in Florida. I am one of those parents that always jumps to help - sometimes to my own detriment. It has to be submitted by tomorrow - we just got the info the day before yesterday - so I had to sit on my hands to keep from volunteering. My plate is full, and I just couldn't do it. Hubby said he was proud of me for being reasonable for once.
I was also supposed to teach a Junior Achievement lesson at D's school this morning, which I spent the last 2 days preparing for. I had to reschedule since T is sick and I worked from home today to be with him. *sigh*
I had also hoped to get new carpet for our family room ordered this week, so it could be installed before Thanksgiving. I have been driving around for 3 days now with the sample boards from Home Depot in my car - do you suppose I have gotten back there to get it ordered? Ummm....NO.
Above all, I am just hoping and praying that I do not get sick. It's usually a given that when you're the snotty-nose-wiper, you usually end up getting the bug too. I have been extra careful this week, and have pumped up on my vitamins and Zicam so.....FINGERS CROSSED.