[hold on while I puke]
Ok, I'm good.
The ongoing checklist:
- Made a packing list - CHECK
- Finally received new Amphipod handheld watter bottle - CHECK
- Stocked up on Cytomax gels - CHECK
- Changed travel plans to accommodate football playoffs - CHECK
- Finalized schedule for boys while we are gone - CHECK
Still to do:
- Fax drivers license and authorization letter to Micheline to be able to pick up my race packet at Expo
- Stop eating Tootsie Rolls
- Not get sick - everyone else in my house is :(
- Did I mention I have laundry to do?
- Complete 2 short runs
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate
- Find a way to calm my nerves
- Figure out race wardrobe
- Make appointment at the spa for Monday morning :)
I'm sure there is plenty more to do, but this is all my brain can accommodate right now. My nerves are starting to get to me. The realization when this morning hit was BIG. ONE WEEK.
And I guess I should clarify: when I said in my last post that I was *READY* I guess I should have said that I am as ready as I am ever going to be. I have no choice but to be ready.
Did you see the new cartoon in the upper right? That's compliments of Micheline. She thinks that is me. Funny girl.
I also forgot to mention that I had a great lunch date on Friday with Pat, his great wife Amy, and Eric (Tigger). Hopefully this was just the first of the RNR group get togethers! And as only would be appropriate - we ate at PF Changs. :)
And yes, D's team made it to the Championship Game this Saturday. This makes them two games away from going to Florida. Buckle up Mom...it may be a ride!
We revamped our travel plans to leave Saturday after the game. This means I get in to Monterey much later than I'd hoped, and will miss the Expo. :( Micheline is going to have to pick up my packet and stuff for me. Then we can have dinner...and get to bed. We will come back later on Monday so that Hubby can play golf.....and I can go to the spa. I figure I will have earned it by then! :)