Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wear the Fox Hat

Sometimes I get emails that just make me laugh out loud for no real, apparent reason. This came from my brother ~




I'm happy to report I was down 1.6 pounds on the scale this morning after 2 days! Yeah, yeah, I know it's mostly water weight, but don't burst my bubble will ya? :P

And the best news of all today came from Pat's blog, about the new Tumbleweed Recreation Center being open! This is literally a mile from my house.....so I could run there, workout and then run home in a snap! And as Pat pointed out, it is free until April (and I like free). I am soooooooooo there......maybe even tonight!

3 miles on the schedule for today ~ I didn't make it out of bed and onto the dreadmill at 5:30 am as planned ~ so I'll get it done tonight :)

7 comments:

Wes said...

Ooh! I like free too! You have fun!!!

Jeff said...

Gotta start somewhere -- 1.6 is a great start!

E said...

1.6 pounds lost is still a loss (who cares if it's mostly water weight). Have a great run tonight. :)

Marcy said...

GO KAREN GO!!! Any loss is good loss ;D ;D

Viv said...

Go Pokey!! 1.6 loss is a great loss. In my book, yes the Viv's book of loss, water weight only works if the scale goes up not down..LOL!
Make use of the rec center sounds conviently close :-)

J~Mom said...

1.6 is awesome!!! Way to go!!!

IronWaddler said...

Good weight loss. Hope you enjoy the new Rec Center.