Get to know your RBF's.....holiday style!! You can insert any holiday of your preference in the list below to let us all know how you celebrate this time of the year! Then TAG five of your other RBF's so we can get to know them too!
Here it goes...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Both – but I don’t do bows
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake all the way....I'm fussy about pine needles in my carpet ;)
3. When do you put up your tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take down your tree? Hubby takes it down after New Years when he is home and I got back to work :(
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes – but only the lowfat kind
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Townhouse and Corvette
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents and in-laws
9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids!
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? Nothing comes to mind...I'm pretty easy.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation and Elf (we've watched them both several times already!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I can neither confirm nor deny, Senator.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin bread and chocolate fudge (although not at the same time)
16. White or colored lights? White
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Traveling for Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & RUDOLPH. My kids have only listened to that song 3000 times so far this season ;)
20. Angel or Star on top of tree? Star
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Both...my side of the family opens on Christmas Eve; hubby's on Christmas morning; our family opted for the Christmas morning tradition.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Holiday traffic, rude people and those who forget the real meaning of the holidays
23. What I love most about Christmas? Making a birthday cake for Baby Jesus with my kids on Christmas Eve and watching their excitement on Christmas morning!
TAG......you're IT ~~~~ Lisa, Pat, Micheline, Nancy and Wes!!!!!