Friday, April 18, 2008

If you're not well trained...

....then at least be well rested.


Someone wise once told me that (in jest, I think!) ~ but it's my motto for Pat's Run tomorrow.

It's really the only approach given my lack of running over the past week, due to traveling and other life happenings.

If I walk....then I walk. It's only 4.2 miles, so not a biggie if it isn't a stellar run. I'll be trucking along with Eileen, so at least I know the company will be good!

SUPER LUCK to Marathon Dude Bill who is running Boston this weekend, and any other peeps that are racing too!

Happy weekend everyone :)

6 comments:

J~Mom said...

Good luck tomorrow! Have fun and enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

oh, i LIKE that saying!

good luck and have FUN!

IronWaddler said...

Have a great run and enjoy.

Bev said...

Just have fun!

RunningNan said...

Great saying! I took 3 days off to rest my knee and legs after running 18 miles in 4 days. Have a great run

RunningNan said...

Great saying! I took 3 days off to rest my knee and legs after running 18 miles in 4 days. Have a great run